Friday, December 4, 2009

bed time

I walked into the coop after dark and just started pointing my camera where i thought there would be chickens and clicking. Not bad.

From dec 4 2009 bedtime pics


From dec 4 2009 bedtime pics


From dec 4 2009 bedtime pics


From dec 4 2009 bedtime pics


From dec 4 2009 bedtime pics


From dec 4 2009 bedtime pics


There are two of the same group of birds in there....but i thought both were cute. They're extra fluffed up tonight because of the cold. But thankfully, it doesn't seem to be getting as cold as was forecasted. I expect my darlings will be fine in the morning - and very happy for sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. they are so beautiful. I love the pic of them all huddled on the floor in a corner.... they are so sweet....

    ReplyDelete

bok bok bok